Rainmaker Workshop for Consultants
When it comes to bringing in business, it’s an individual that makes the sale. Connections with partners and would-be partners are the reasons clients engage, because, in the end, we do business with people. People who can answer the question: Why You?
Why should I hire you? Why should I follow you? Why should I put my trust in you?
bluefeet rainmaker workshops provide tools and training to make powerful impressions and authentic connections that grow into strong, long business relationships.
Workshop participants learn how to:
- Build and nurture a network that is rewarding – personally and financially.
- Leverage corporate sponsorships and other networking opportunities.
- Deliver a clear, compelling elevator pitch and other key messages.
- Convey confidence through non-verbal communication.
- Read and connect with their target audience, be that customers, prospects, staff or partners.
- Communicate their strengths and successes to benefit the organization.
- Hone presentation and other communication skills required of all leaders.
The bluefeet method includes:
- DNA Inventory
- Colleague/Client Survey
- Personal SWOT
- Elevator Pitch
- Message Delivery
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Non-Verbal Communication
- Marketing Action Plan
Empower your associates to create the future of your firm by giving them bluefeet.